At Baxter Ford, our qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining the best customer service for both new and used car buyers. Come in and allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to service excellence.
We offer following services:
- Lube oil and filter
- Multi-point inspection
- Scheduled maintenance
- Brake service
- Tire rotations
- Vehicle repairs
Our customer lounge offers:
- Complimentary coffee and cappuccino
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Children's play area
- iPads while you wait
- Free shuttle service or rental vehicles
Benefits of Baxter Ford Service
It is important for the long-term health of your vehicle, and the safety of you and your passengers, to have your car, truck, van, or SUV serviced according to its regular maintenance intervals. At Baxter Ford, you will receive the most up-to-date information on the components that keep you safe on the road. Baxter Ford has one of the most experienced staffs in the area, with several hundred years of combined experience and many master and senior master-level technicians and advisers.
Additional benefits include:
- Genuine Ford and Motorcraft® Parts made specifically for your vehicle
- Factory-trained technicians to service all vehicle makes and models
- Expert advice from specialists who understand your vehicle's needs
- Routine check for open recall on every service visit
- Competitive pricing on parts and service
How do I schedule a service appointment?
Please use the online form to schedule your next service appointment, or call (866) 407-2984. We are standing by to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible.
What happens after I schedule a service appointment?
Upon submitting your information online, we will:
- Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method
- Ask any additional questions required to service your vehicle
- Confirm your appointment